The Columbia River Yachting Association (CRYA) Is Working Hard To Improve Recreational Boating for Everyone!
CRYA was founded 88 years ago to encourage sailing and racing yachts on the Columbia River and its tributaries. A lot has changed since then, but today the CRYA represents 19 clubs and over 2000 members serving as a central coordinator for the following main categories.
- Cruise Schedule coordination/printing
- Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser
- Opening Day Boat Parade Coordination and oversight
- Oregon State Marine Board, River Patrol support, Boating agencies
- Daughters of Neptune/Boater safety support
Our Mission is to help make recreational boating better by promoting new and improved facilities, and water safety and training for the boating community. It is also to be the conduit between member clubs and county, state and federal programs that facilitate and promote these goals.